DONATE TO THE AMATHUBA FOUNDATION
Is this your opportunity?
The Amathuba Foundation receives funding in several ways:
- Donations from Individual Donors and/or Corporate Donors as part of their Socio-Economic Development or Corporate Social Investment (CSI) contributions.
- Donations from NGO’s/Seed Funders with a passion for Education Upliftment in South Africa.
- Fundraising events are held annually.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Monthly Debit Order/Scheduled Payment
- or secure payment through Payfast below
WHY NOT CONSIDER PLEDGING A MONTHLY AMOUNT TO THE AMATHUBA FOUNDATION ?
The Amathuba Foundation NPC
First National Bank
Account Type: Business Account
Account number: 62839373355
Branch code: 210835
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ
ONLINE CARD PAYMENTS
(*International Donations Option)
ZAPPER QR CODE
(Once off or monthly)
Please reference donations with your name and surname.
The Amathuba Foundation is a registered Non-Profit Company (Registration number: 2019/613112/08), a
registered Non-Profit Organisation (NPO number: 245-605 and Public Benefit Organisation (PBO Number : 930069922).
All donations to the Amathuba Foundation are tax deductible in terms of Section 18A of the Income Tax Act.
The Amathuba Foundation is optimally positioned within the latest B-BBEE codes, to provide maximum
assistance for both QSE and generic enterprises. We have B-BBEE Certification and points towards your B-BBEE
scorecard may be linked to your Socio-Economic Development and Skills Development.